Automatisation of existing drying installations for seed and grain
Optimize drying installations to dry seeds economically with the ABC drying processor of Agratechniek.
- Modulated heating system.
- Modulated air flow capacity
- Measuring and controling air flow
- Modulated air valves incase of more separated drying sections
- Sensor by incoming air flow
- Sensor by outgoing air flow
- Optimal integration of air dryers (dehumidifiers)
- One control unit can control more than one installation.
- Monitoring and Log by ABC PC-software
- Seeds would be dried to the required moisture content.
- Savings on costs and time; only drying with the right climate conditions.
- Constant or dynamic air temperature / depends on drying process and installation
- Dynamic airflow by drying different products, volumes and drying phases
- Measuring of T° and RH, define Absolute Moisture (AM).
- Read out measuring and parameter settings on a control screen and PC. All parameters are logged.
- Drying process is visual by means of graphics. Overview in Excel.
- Safe and sensible drying process
- Process control and ‘traceability’
- Savings on energy costs
- Quick and efficiënt drying
Example of upgrading an existing drying installation with boxes. The boxes with seeds can be dried individually to the required moisture content. By this principle treated seeds can be dried rapidly and continues in different phases.
Per section a valve register to let dried air into the section that requires dried air.
The adsorption drier is also controlled by the ABC software to reach desired moist content and airflow.
Dehydrated air is not always necessary. Mostly only in the end phase optimal (dry) air is needed to reach the desired most content of the seed. With a central air duct, valve registers and the ABC processor you can dry different sections at the same time. When needed outside (or inside) air will be mixed with dehydrated air to reach the desired ingoing.
Example of distribution from dehydrated air over 10 drying sections.
- Per section a valve for automatically controlling the inlet of the amount of dehydrated to reach the desired ingoing Absolute Moist content of the process air.
- Controlling for automatically having dehydrated air at section where it is needed. o Normally only in the end phase to reach the final moist content of the seed.
- Manual controlling of desired section with dehydrated air.